Monday, December 28, 2009

crazy night

yesterday 4pm + went to tai zi , have a lunch with Teck and Lydia ..
around 5pm , Ling join us .. around 6pm+ , Sky join us ...
and last , 7pm+ Seng join us .. @@''
well , seng birthday coming soon .. we go celebrate on yesterday .. but without cake .. @@ ''
just went to shabu shabu have dinner , and last back to station one to join OC ...
he is the last one come join us .. @@''

well , we order wine for seng , but he didnt drink ..
and Ling already dui lam me .. @@ ''
me and Ling dui lam Sky ... XD
how come ? I dont know ..
last , HO TECK HING said want dui lam me .. now I lam jor , izzit nice ?! ==''

went house , bath and sleep ..
head pain so much .. untill die .. crazy night on yesterday ...
and today go work ..
finish work , went home and stay home ..
quite boring ..
nothing to do also ..
well , start form tomorrow , I work alone ..
Ling and Joey get another job .. nice .. and good lucky for u all ..
ME ?! still thinking what can I do .
I dont know ...



ciao



=(*

No comments:

Post a Comment