Thursday, December 17, 2009

shabu shabu !

yesterday went to kuchai lama , for shabushabu ..
lucky , we ate it .. XD
7 people went there , me , L , L , J , T , G , L ..(so many L .. @@'')
well .. ate rm 200++ .. felt okay , not so nice also ...
play full and chat full ...
after that , went back to leisure mall , for what I also dont know ..
have a short shopping ...
and we took some picture ..

cacat me .. @@''
took by Ho Teck Hing .. I'm busy-ing help them to take picture ..
L , J , X



after photo , I went back to the shop for sale watch ..
I love the watch so much ..
think about 2 week , I comfirm to buy it ..
well , I bought it back my sweet home ..
the first x'mas present for me .. ^^




well .. yesterday get many round for yam cha .. @@ ''
first , at shall , waiting my girls ..
second , shabu ..
next , tan cha house ..
somemore , pasar malam ...
last , station one yam cha with OC .. @@''
go out whole day , so BUSUK !!
but I enjoy ..



ciao


=)

No comments:

Post a Comment