Tuesday, December 29, 2009

change

I hope to change my look ...
I need a new look for all .. somemore , new friend ..
I miss out my 17 , but I know no more ..
quite hurt what he told me , what he think me ..
izzit my problem ?!
I hope to know .. no body understand what I need now ..
somemore , I also dont know ...
I understand what I have now and What I need to care now ..
no more mean no more , no why ..
I know it ..
izzit explain too much u all wont believe anymore ?
good , I wont explain anymore .. because I know what happen after I done it ..
no more believe , I know ..

change my way , change my look , change my life ..
can I ?
I hope so ..
no more friend's at mcd now , someone ready to study , someone found a good job ..
just me , what should I do ?
I dont know ..



change ! change ! change !




=)

No comments:

Post a Comment