Wednesday, December 2, 2009

moody !

well ..
I have got 5 days didnt chat with SKY ..
I also dont know why ..
confuing , problem izzit come for me ? or another ?
I dont know .. dear ask me dont care so much ...
I try it ..

quite tired today , after exam , go work , pasar malam , yam cha ..
huh . !
almost die .. cause so so so tired ..
long time didnt hang out with my girl's ..
I am waiting a time ..
bebe's , when u all free ?
today yam cha with my geng , someone didnt choi me ..
nevermind .. dont care ..
with buding liew , I still cant talk with him ..
because I still care the word , the thing ..

lucky today didnt do something worng ..
but I think I'm worng because said something worng ..
dont know , so tired ..
just hope got someone to understand me ..

still thinking , should I msg him ask him ?
dont know ..
thinking ... ~





tired !



ciao




=(

No comments:

Post a Comment