Sunday, December 13, 2009

my day

hang out with lydia , gorli , seng , and bebe L already 2 days ...
first day , we go kuchai lama having our stamboat dinner ...
100'C ... erm ... actaully not so nice , but we enjoy it ..
actaully we wanna to eat the shabushabu ... but , no place for us .. @@''
so we choose that 100'C ..
well , after finish stemboat , go station one continue yam cha and poker ...
I won rm80 form lydia .. thanks alot .. xD
somemore , I saw dude FH and gorden ...
quite high when I saw FH .. xD
well , he keep come my place and chat with me ... nice chat ..
at last , gorden come my place and play poker together ..
untill 12.30 am , I went my sweet home ..
untill the next day , I work ...


finally , I saw my bebe J today .. somemore , dude H , dude S and my son , Ylim too ...
after work , I bought something back home ..
them all going to yam cha without me ..
I quite tired and my leg quite pain .. I'm going to do nothing to my leg ..
I scare what happen for my leg ...
I hate , hate the pain ...
after bath , sleep alwhile , seng was calling me ..
ask me go yam cha at tan cha house ...
well , I sure join it ..
untill now , I only went my sweet home ...
chat full , play full .. a full day for me ..


well , last paper for me on tomorrow ...
no study , no ask , no do anything for the SPM ...
I scare the result ...
but I lazy to study too .. what can I do ?
dont know ..
anyway , enjoy my life now .. althought I didnt talk with him 1 month ... XD
quite geng .. I also dont know why ..
dont ask , I really dont know why ..




ciao


=)


say good bye to SMKTC and SPM on tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment