Monday, December 28, 2009

no complain 3D2N

well , I came back form melaka at 26th ...
nice trip .. but food not nice for all ..
NEWTON rojak , chicken rice .. NO !! no nice as well .. for all , all will get complain ..
well .. come back my title .. why no complain ?
because OC ask we all no complain at melaka when we have dinner , lunch , breakfast ...
back KL only can complain at all .. nice , so when we back KL , we start to complain all .. xD
actaully nice trip is inside our room .. 7 people inside that , 4 boys 3 girls ...
nice play , playing majong , chat alot , play laptop , at last , all kena mandi also .. @@''
but the most nice is inside the room ...
I miss that time .. !
well , teck bought something to we all for x'mas present ..
nice , Oc that .. XD
get it all , and the next day , after breakfast , me , L , J , S go bought the x'mas present to all too ..
maybe just simple thing , but I hope that them will like it ...
finish present , we play majong again .. but the room so small .. and no table ..
so Seng go another room and bought the table for majong .. XD
good job man ... XD
play full , but we didnt go afamosa ... because too far ...
so we just walk the same place at 3 days .. but we enjoy also ...
quite fast our trip finish all ...
I just use abit money , the most I use is buy x'mas present to all ..
izzit a nice trip for all , I dont know .. but for me , I feel nice ...


at last , we can complain now .. XD



ciao =D

No comments:

Post a Comment