Sunday, April 12, 2009

2 Days Ago...

Day 1(11/4)
Today is carnival...
Well..wake up early moring 6am..go school and ready all thing..
My class is play game's..lucky draw...just lucky draw...@@
Wait david untill 7am only go in the class and ready all..==
Is so so late...after that ready all...wait people come and play...
Me go find ling and play her class game's...
But unlucky...cant get 1 fish also...opps..ling class is play LAO JIN YU...
After play,back class and start the game...
Classmeet all at class also..untill 9.30am me,lim,jo,ben just go down and play game's and eat...okay..start early moring did eat also..
After that,untill 2pm only back home..==
When back home..bath and ready go work...
4.50pm ling only come and fetch..==
Wait untill sot...because so tried and tried...
Work untill 11.30pm...
Back home time already 12.30am...==
Tried and tried...bath and sleep..
Untill Tomorrow...
Day2(12/4)
Today can sleep so late...
But..11am+ ling's call...==
Untill 1pm go MCD find buding and ready go sunway agian..
Rain..so I kena jor...few hour's ago,head start pain...
But just a min...well..DA BAO mc'd at car eat...
When eating in car..all like party..@@
Opps..buding is driver,lim,me,fey and ben are siting...
Don't no what time..we all reach sunway...and finding FRIENDSTER cafe..AGIAN...
Well..the cafe is change name...==find untill siao...
Well..I forget what name jor lar..haha...
After eat,go shop har lor...
I'm finding some thing to buy...but..nothing to buy also..==
When need to back,take jor some photo...
finding car...
after pay the parking money..
ben,lim,me,fey>>nai ge,..
4of us...when back...
When going back,inside car...is crazy photo time...
Walao...laugh untill die lor..haha
Why?because we take that all photo is so so so crazy...
What pose?..XD
the sexy FEY...XD
What pose of fey?..==
waiting the trafficlight change...
5 of us inside buding car's....
trying to sleep...but see that fey..XD
that is call normal...XD
I want take with you...why you....haiz..XD
just can say..you all laugh lar...XD
normal xian
that is not my hand okay?..XD
SEE FEY~~~~~
10 people ...
okay..nice take...^^
stupid wai lim..XD
10 of us...form my geng..
Well..got many funny photo and ugly photo...
I canno't upload..because really canno't see..==
Just can say that time is crazy and laugh till die...
After that go eat JI SI HE FEN..
Untill 8.30pm then back home lur~~
Well..this for today...
Tomorrow study day...
Good Night and Good Bye My friend...

2 comments:

  1. I love u all my friends~
    Im counting the days that gone.
    I think just left 8 months~
    Please cherish our relationship.
    Being happy always^^ ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx girl..i love u all too..
    muck...^^

    ReplyDelete