Sunday, April 5, 2009

Crazy Day

Today is QING MING JIE...
By today,wake up 7.50am..ready to go sembayang ...
Well...untill 8.15+am only out...@@
Tried and feel sleep...when avv there,that time is 9+am jor..==
This year is too late....well..sembayang all time already 1pm+
When back home,bath and ready to out...
Go 1 U shopping..==
But did buy what also...
Just walk and walk and walk...
After that,time is 8.20pm+ go take dinner with my anut's...
After eat,photo time...take so many...but i just put abit nia...
Because some not leng also...==
This call cousin..(Shine are my brother gf..@@)
My dear..
She cut hair jor...nice lar...^^
BIAO SHAO..Leng lui ler...XD
After dinner...

After dinner...we all go my 2nd anut house...
Because dad and uncle all want beer ler..@@
Untill now I only back home and write blog...
Too late ler...Blog till here...
Enjoy all...my friend's
Good night and Good bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment