Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This Call Family

Well..this few day I'm no mood talk with my MUM anymore...
Just feel..she like to give face ME see..
Remember...is ME...f**k...
Damm angry of her...why?you all sure say dont like that lar..that is ur mum...
By the way,I dont no she still remember I'm her daughter or not...
I just feel every day I watching her face..Give scold..and more...
What I also do already...Say what I did do...Okay..whatever I just REN you...
But..Now my dad also like that...
I have no love at home..No love for friend's...so what I have?...
I HAVE NOTHING....
Up to you like to scold or what...I just say...
I'M YOUR DAUGHTER...
DONT SCOLD SO SONG...
I HAVE HEART ...
I NEED LOVE FORM YOU ALL...
FAMILY....
Sad now...no more mood...
Just feel this call family....
Good Night,Good Bye Friend's...

4 comments:

  1. lolx.. be happy la.. when u felt nothing u hv, it means that they will come back soon.. ^^ need happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya, don't because of that being no mood everyday...
    You have friends and family!
    Try to think sometimes that she treat u good~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 过后就会没事了..
    其实每个人也和你一样啊..包括我..
    睡醒后,什么事都忘了呀..
    ^^

    ReplyDelete