Saturday, April 18, 2009

Crazy On

When finish school,yam cha with friend's agian...
Then teman them go play ball...
After 3pm go back home...buy a new school shoe...
Because old that one rosak jor..==
Well...went home time is 4pm+..
After bath sleep half hour...
Wan Qin is calling go pasar malam..then sure go lor..
Went leisure mall time is 9pm+...
Then join joey and yee shin them..and yam cha with them...
Crazy photo agian...
But just 4 people..because another back home jor..==



I scare...but dont no scare what..==

What I doing I dont no..==

This is yee shin..Can say is my new friend..XD
I like this..blur feel...XD
Stanley and me..
I dont no them doing what...==
My paste lar...muckz....XD
Nice drink and game..
Crazy okay?
Wan Qin and me..
QIn Karmann and me..
Well...wan qin and karmann back so early...
So just me ,joey,yee shin,stanley play crazy at there...
Erm..that got people sing also...
Got 1 guy sing not bad...I like him sound...
Another guy........erm.......XD
Dont say lar...is not bad also...but can hear out not so good...XD
I'm sorry say like that..but nice also...
12am went home..bath and waiting com...
Now only can post...Okay..enjoy all..
Good Night and Good Bye my friend's

No comments:

Post a Comment