Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm A Human

Well..cry at school...==
Is after school lar...lucky is no people see me cry...just eiben...
Trying to do my best...Trying to accept what you all like to say..Trying to make myself more good...
I cry not because that guys...I just canno't TAHAN what you all say...
Suddenly,I'm sorry for that time..I nothing did say just go,make lim,eiben,joey abit angry...I know..This time,I'm Worng...
Please forgive me..I just canno't TAHAN...if no..I wont cry when got friend beside me...
I'm human..I got feel to shy,angry,sad,and more...
Can you all try to understand me..?understand my feel...?I know you all care me..I just hope you all can understand more ...
I just know..I Love My friend's...
Start form today,I wont talk any more bad thing...
I will try to change it...
Friend's..please..Dont try to levan me alone...
No mood..blog till here...
Good Bye..

3 comments:

  1. dun cry too much,my dear..
    everything will be ok..
    smile ya..dun think too much lerr..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am ok now...dont worry my dear...^^
    ya..all will be ok..i know it...
    thx ya..muck

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolx... u ok de good ya... no worry.. will frens unerstand u more de.. ^^

    ReplyDelete